This is a Houston Astros news feed from KHOU. The Houston Astros are an American professional baseball team based in Houston. The Astros compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) West division, having moved to the division in 2013 after spending their first 51 seasons in the National League (NL).
- Astros awaken for 7 in 9th, beat Boston 9-2 to tie ALCS 2-2on October 20, 2021 at 4:40 am
Houston evened the series 2-2 ahead of Game 5 at Fenway Park on Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for 4:08 p.m.
- Red Sox cruise to 12-3 win over Astros in Game 3, lead ALCS 2-1on October 19, 2021 at 3:39 am
Boston takes the lead in the series ahead of Game 4 on Tuesday night at Fenway Park.
- Go to the official Astros ALCS watch parties for $1on October 18, 2021 at 4:22 am
Watch the next three games of the ALCS at Minute Maid Park.
- Red Sox power past Astros 9-5, tie ALCS at 1-1on October 17, 2021 at 12:44 am
The ALCS is now tied at a game apiece with the next three games in Boston.
- Altuve and Correa rewrite MLB history during Game 1 win over Bostonon October 16, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Jose Altuve hit his 20th career postseason home run. Carlos Correa hit his 18th.
- Correa, Altuve power Astros to 5-4 ALCS Game 1 winon October 16, 2021 at 5:11 am
Game 2 is at Minute Maid Park Saturday at 3:20 p.m.
- Red Sox vs. Astros: What to know about the series and the games at Minute Maidon October 15, 2021 at 8:45 pm
The Houston Astros are heading to the American League Championship Series for the fifth straight season.
- Lance McCullers not on the Astros' ALCS rosteron October 15, 2021 at 5:13 pm
But that doesn't necessarily mean he won't pitch in the series against Boston.
- Astros fan excitement grows ahead of Game 1 of ALCS against Red Soxon October 13, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Single-game tickets are still available but some fans warn of third-party sites that are selling tickets for hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- Astros to host free postseason event outside Minute Maid Park todayon October 13, 2021 at 5:42 pm
The event will feature giveaways, live music and of course appearances from Astros mascot Orbit and the Shooting Stars.
- Astros beat White Sox 10-1 to clinch ALDS, advance to 5th straight ALCSon October 13, 2021 at 10:34 am
The Astros will host the Red Sox in Game 1 of the American League Championship Series on Friday at Minute Maid Park.
- Astros-White Sox Game 4 of the ALDS postponed due to rainstormon October 11, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Game 4 is scheduled for 1:07 p.m. Tuesday.
- White Sox reliever implies Astros may be stealing signson October 11, 2021 at 5:26 pm
The Astros struck out 16 times in a 12-6 loss at Chicago after they struck out a total of 16 times in the first two games.
- White Sox stay alive, beat Astros 12-6 in Game 3 of ALDSon October 11, 2021 at 4:49 am
The teams meet again in Game 4 on Monday afternoon.
- 'You can’t just punch people' | Video captures fight between fans at Minute Maid Parkon October 9, 2021 at 1:05 pm
A fan wearing an Astros jersey sucker-punched a White Sox fan, but lifelong Astros fans say this incident isn't common.
- Broadcaster apologizes for '40-acre' comment made during White Sox-Astros gameon October 8, 2021 at 11:06 pm
Jim Kaat said during the broadcast that teams should try to "get a 40-acre field full of” players like Chicago's Yolan Moncada.
- Astros top White Sox, 9-4, to take 2-0 series lead | See key playson October 8, 2021 at 11:03 pm
Houston can wrap up the series Sunday in Chicago.
- McCullers, Astros top White Sox, 6-1, in Game 1 of ALDSon October 8, 2021 at 12:17 am
Lance McCullers was dominant and Yordan Alvarez went deep in the win.
- White Sox vs. Astros ALDS Game 1: Street Fest, getting there, game details and moreon October 7, 2021 at 11:45 am
If you're heading to the game, here's what you need to know.
- Astros fan's dream come true when he meets Jose Altuveon October 7, 2021 at 3:29 am
Maanav Gupta has Duchenne muscular dystrophy and said a dream of his was to meet the Astros second baseman. Well, Jose Altuve made it happen.